The Peel Group, one of the UK’s foremost privately owned investment companies, retains Keppie Massie as joint agents in respect of three office buildings within the Princes Dock development, which forms the gateway to the company’s wider £5.5bn Liverpool Waters scheme.
Our role involves monthly meetings to review enquiries, marketing strategy and discuss current interest. We also contribute to the marketing strategy for the buildings to help raise their regional, national and international profile.
This extends to various networking and leisure events within the dock itself, such as the popular dragon boat races, as well as branding, print and digital marketing activity.
We have been directly involved with a number of significant lettings at Princes Dock, including 17,800 sq ft to Griffiths and Armour, 3,200 sq ft to Elite Synergy and c 8,000 sq ft to Pure Business Group in the last 12 months alone.
Another recent arrival at Princes Dock saw us work tirelessly to secure the organisation at the building, including:-
- sourcing the enquiry off market from internal company contacts
- enticing them to consider Princes Dock
- providing necessary demographic and transport information,
- organising meetings with Peel and the organisation’s key decision makers
- negotiating and agreeing terms
- co-ordination of architect fit-out proposals
- organising building contractors
- co-ordinating solicitors, landlord and proposed tenant enquiries