The city’s most striking office building.
20 Chapel Street, Liverpool, L3 9AG
- 5 minutes’ walk from James Street and Moorfields train stations.
- 1 minute walk from bus stops. Serviced by the 0, 10A, 10B, 12, 13, 14, 14A, 15, 18, 25, 26, 56, 79, 79C, 82D, 86C, 86D & 83.
- 30 minutes’ from Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Description & Specification
Do you want to be based in Liverpool’s best business destination? 20 Chapel Street is an impressive office location with prestigious neighbours and amazing views over the River Mersey.
Orega Liverpool gives your business the convenience of modern, furnished, serviced offices with a friendly reception team in one of the city’s most desirable office buildings. Our centre team provide clients with 5-star customer service and will go above and beyond to make you and your guests feel at home in your new office.
20 Chapel Street is only a short walk from a range of shops, restaurants and bars as well as the major train stations and bus stops. Not only will your business enjoy stylish offices, meeting rooms and break out areas, 20 Chapel Street has an on-site café for all tenants to use.
At Orega we pride ourselves on customer service and will ensure your business feels supported in our unbranded centre.
- Individually air-conditioned offices
- State of the art IT and telecoms
- Professionally managed reception with postal service
- Well-equipped meeting rooms Secure on-site parking
- Kitchenettes with free tea and coffee
- Stylish business lounges with satellite TV and daily newspapers
- 24-hour CCTV security and access Free visitor WiFi
MEETING & CONFERENCE ROOMS
Orega Liverpool’s meeting rooms can be tailored to your requirements for training sessions, one to ones or large conferences. The centre team will be available to deliver tea, coffee and catering as required as well as any admin you require.
All meeting rooms can be booked by the hour, half day, or full day.
A MyOrega Virtual Office at Orega Liverpool is the best solution for businesses looking for a 1-person office or wanting to improve their professional image.
Depending on which package you choose, our virtual offices give you a prestigious business address, business lounge access, free tea & coffee, WiFi and a friendly reception team who will handle your mail and answer your calls.
All costs quoted are for indicative purposes only and all all interested parties should rely on their own enquiries with the local authority.
All prices, outgoings and rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT, but may be liable at prevailing rate. Further information on request.
Energy performance certificate is available on request.