- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. You agree that any information you store/post on this website is your responsibility and any liability connected with that information is accepted by you.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Keppie Massie are acknowledged as being the property and copyright of their respective owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information – they do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We reserve the right to make the website unavailable for any reason and at any time.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to our Key Policies at any time and without notice and it is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with them and to keep yourself aware of and to abide by their contents.
- We operate a zero tolarance policy and will not stand for users of the site being abusive, derogatory, insulting or offensive to our staff, moderators or other members of the public. Any person, persons or group found to be behaving in such a way will be removed and banned from the site without warning and without appeal.
Posting of information and content via your Problem Tracker is subject to the following rules and terms:
- You agree that any information you store/post on this website is your responsibility and any liability connected with that information is accepted by you.
- Do not post any personal data/information here or anything that could identify an individual – unless it’s about yourself and you are happy to reveal this information. If the data is in relation to other individuals, organisations or groups you must seek their approval for the information to be made public. It is your responsibility to establish and confirm any and all acceptance with relation to the publication of any information you provide on this website.
- We record the IP address used to make a post or comment on this site and will provide this information to any and all legal authorities if required to do so by law – by using our site you accept and agree to this information being recorded.
- We reserve the unequivocal right to edit, delete, move, copy (in whole or part) any post (or replies to an existing post) for any reason and without justification. Generally speaking this will usually be done to maintain integrity of the website. Any such action may be carried out by us at any time and without notice should any post/comment made on this site break these, or any other rules as we define or if we deem it necessary for any reason.