Fees will vary according to which service level you choose: Fully Managed or Let Only.
Discounts may be available on these rates for larger portfolios, upon request
Fully Managed Service
Let Fee – £478.80 including VAT
The Let Fee includes everything required to set up the tenancy. Agreeing a market rent, advertising the property, arranging viewings, tenancy application and referencing, drawing up and executing the AST. Also includes advice and guidance on compliance, statutory provision, letting consents and landlord licencing.
Management Fee – 12% including vat of the rental price per calendar month (eg: if the rent is £800pcm the management fee would be £96 including VAT)
This is a monthly fee calculated as a percentage of the monthly rent and covers:
- Collecting, processing and remitting rent received, supplying monthly statements
- Providing notification of non-resident tax status and making HMRC deduction where appropriate
- Deductions and payments to third party contractors where appropriate
- Where necessary pursuance of non-payment of rent and advice on debt recovery if necessary
- Rent reviews
- Registration of the deposit with the DPS (see also additional fees), registering landlord and tenant details, providing Deposit Certificate and Prescribed Information
- Advising utility companies of change of occupancy
- Arranging routine repairs and quotes for other works when necessary/required
- Issuing of Section Notices as required
- Provision of 24 hour emergency reporting line for your tenants –as required by Landlord Licencing
Let Only Service
120% of first months’ rent including VAT (eg: rental of £800pcm fee would be £960 including VAT)
The fee includes everything required to set up the tenancy. Agreeing a market rent, advertising the property, accompanied viewings, tenancy application and referencing, drawing up and executing the AST. Also includes advice and guidance on compliance, statutory provision, letting consents and landlord licencing.
Additional costs – when applicable
Landlord Contribution – £144 including VAT. Detailed, photographic condition report. Includes mandatory smoke alarm check pre tenancy commencement date. Includes mid-term inspection and check out report compiled to ARLA guidelines.
Landlord Contribution – £120 including VAT. As above but without the smoke alarm check. In this instance the landlord must check the smoke alarms, no longer that 48 hour prior to tenancy start date, and confirm working correctly in writing to the agent before the tenancy commences.
NB: for exceptionally large properties these fees may be increased according to size and would be quoted on an individual basis
Renewal if tenancy agreement, drawing up and executing renewal documentation, including a rent review if applicable. £120 including VAT.
Additional pre-renewal inspection (if required by landlord) £30 including VAT
Deposit Registration Fee with our DPS
Fully Managed £50 including VAT per annum or per tenancy
Let Only £100 including VAT per annum or per tenancy
Certification and Additional Services
- Annual Gas Safety Certificate – £95 including VAT
- Five Year Fixed Wiring Certificate – £160 including VAT, larger properties will be quoted on an individual basis
- Annual Portable Appliance Testing – £100 including VAT plus £2.50 including VAT per appliance
- Serving of Notices – Fully Managed is free, Let Only £75 per notice including VAT EPC £110 including VAT
Tenants Deposit are held and protected with the Deposit Protection Service, we do not subscribe to any other Client Money Protection scheme.