General Practice Surveyor
Keppie Massie is an established firm of Surveyors and Property Consultants operating from offices in Liverpool, Manchester, Glasgow and London.
We are looking for a chartered surveyor to expand our General Practice Department in our Liverpool and Manchester offices. Applicants will need to be a Chartered Surveyor and RICS Registered Valuer of a minimum of three years’ experience with a proven track record in undertaking general practice instructions. Experience in undertaking development appraisals and economic viability assessments is preferred.
The role will cover the Liverpool, Manchester and wider North West region covering all property sectors and valuation types.
A competitive salary depending upon experience is available together with car allowance and other benefits.
Residential Block Manager
We are looking to recruit a hardworking Residential Block Manager to manage a growing client portfolio in the Liverpool area.
Duties to include:
- Providing exceptional levels of service to key clients including regular reports
- Visiting sites and ensuring contractors attend to work
- Managing on site Building Managers / Concierge
- Preparing and managing service charge budgets
- Reconciling year end accounts
- Experience of residential practices and the law surrounding tenants rights and obligations
- Responsible for Health and Safety and risk management
- Liaising with leaseholders in terms of enquiries and approvals
- Preparing client quarterly reports
- Preparing newsletters
- Dealing with email and telephone enquiries from lessees
- Inspecting blocks and producing check lists
- Instructing contractors to handle maintenance issues and small repairs
- Managing planned maintenance and instructing project works as necessary
- Chasing service charge arrears
- Willingness to attend Residents Meetings (out of hours)
- Reading and analysing lease issues
- Experience of Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Driving licence essential
You will have a keen eye for detail and be used to dealing with clients where service levels are paramount. Experience of specialised property management software systems will be beneficial.
A competitive salary depending upon experience is available. Would consider part time.
To apply for these positions please send a detailed CV to: Terry Reed, Partner, Keppie Massie, Alabama House, 6 Rumford Place, Liverpool, L3 9BY. email: firstname.lastname@example.org